A 15% Restocking fee will be charged for all returned Items.
Mufflex Performance Exhaust will only accept returned items when:
- The item has not been tampered with or modified to include being installed then removed by the client.
- Item must be in original packaging to include all clamps and brackets.
- A copy of the original sales receipt accompanies the product
- Prior authorization has been granted by Mufflex with a valid RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- The item has not been installed,used, scratched, dented, bent or discolored.
- The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost back to Mufflex Performance when an RMA is issued.
- The Item in question must be returned within 10 business day from the issuance of the RMA.
- All refunds must be applied to the same credit card that was used during the time of purchase.
Please note that we will only refund the ordered items, and not the shipping fees.
When a exhaust system is ordered, it may take from three to five days for fabrication. What this means is that the exhaust system may not ship the same or next day. With the amount of systems ordered each week, Mufflex Performance Exhaust fabricates and ships as soon as reasonably possible. The exhaust system usually ships within three (3) to five (5) days from the day the unit is ordered.
When an exhaust system or a part is ordered, and shipped by UPS, a tracking number is generated on a UPS server. Then when the order is shipped, the tracking number is sent to the customer by the end of the day the unit is shipped. Example: If an order is placed on Monday and the unit is shipped on Wednesday, the tracking number does not get generated and emailed to the customer until the batch order is closed out for that day. Once the UPS driver comes to Mufflex and picks up all the units shipped that day, he scans the UPS end of day ticket and takes the merchandise to USP for shipping. Once the end of day batch is submitted and the driver scans the receipt, the USP tracking number is emailed to the customer that day. Not the day the unit is ordered. These exhaust systems are not mass produced, they are fabricated to order. This procedure allows Mufflex Performance Exhaust to carefully inspect each system before it is shipped.
UPS Next Day Air:
If a customer wishes to have an exhaust system shipped Next Day Air, this does not mean that the unit will ship on the day the order is placed. What it does mean is that the customer will get the unit by 10:30 AM the next day from the day the unit is shipped. And that may take from three to five days from the date the exhaust system was ordered.
USPS (United States Parcel Service)
Mufflex only ships exhaust systems to countries outside the USA via USPS Priority mail. All orders shipped within the contiguous United States are shipped by UPS.
Mufflex Performance Exhaust accepts online payments via American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa. Payment is not charged until the product is shipped.
We also accept payment via PayPal. Per PayPal regulations, any purchase over $250.00 that is purchased online requires a signature.
"As of December 11, 2013, any purchase that is paid for through PayPal $250.00 or more will require a signature at delivery."